Many people see a Facebook Business Page Update as a big problem… I’m here to dispell that.
Facebook has updated the Business Page layout and now it is possible to customise it a lot more. Now the default layout places video and photos at the top of the page, above the posts. I prefer the current posts to be at the top of the page so that people don’t have to scroll a long way down to find what I have just posted!
In this video, I show you how:
- How to move the sections so that posts go to the top of the page again
- How to select different templates
- Now you can copy URLs for specific sections, eg videos
- How to turn off tabs that you are not currently using
- How to choose a featured video
- How to add videos to a playlist
So, jump on Facebook, customise your page and get it looking how you want!